Do you ever wonder what you are doing here?
Does your life meaning feel clear to you?
Find engaging ways to explore these questions in this series of individual sessions.
Individual One-to-One Sessions for the Second Half of Life
The second half of life (over 45 or 50) is a time for reflection, digestion and distillation of life experiences. New clarity can arise about how our life has come to this point, the present. The tools and tasks of the second half of life bring clarity to what might have been a meaningless journey. They help us to discover wisdom within and link to action with our evolving purpose. The tasks provide ways to address the change that is happening. The second half of life is a time for engagement and exploration on a whole new level.
DURING THESE INDIVIDUAL one-to-one SESSIONS WE WILL:
- Identify or confirm your Myers Briggs Type and explore how it informs your life.
- Study the seven tasks of the second half of life and the specific relevance to you.
- Reflect upon, write about and explore the material.
- Bring the tools/practices into daily life.
- Take the time for silence and issues.
Tools and Tasks for the Second Half of Life
Three Sessions of 90 minutes each, scheduled at mutual convenience.
Send check to Pivot Point 2501 Manhattan Ave. Baltimore, MD 21215
or Contact Jennifer Downs (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve space.